GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
One law across
the EU, enforced as of
May 25th, 2018
that process personal
data of EU citizens
control over their
CDI-Partners helps customers with strategic IT-related projects, such as GDPR.
By combining the use of standard frameworks with our own hands-on experience, we deliver pragmatic and working solutions for our customers.
CDI-PARTNERS STARTS BY ASSESSING WHAT GDPR RELATED RISKS APPLY:
- What is the size & nature of your company?
- What kind of Personal Data are you using in your company?
- Where is this Personal Data stored: internal, external or both?
- What GDPR related initiatives (HR, legal, commercial, ICT, …) are already in place?
TOGETHER WE DETERMINE THE GOALS YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE TO BECOME GDPR COMPLIANT!
YOUR GDPR RISK
- Inventory of all personal & sensitive data
- Build GDPR awareness
- Review internal policies
- Adapt consent information
- Processes for access, rectification, or erasure of personal data
YOUR GDPR IMPLEMENTATION
- Data breach notification process
- Roles & responsibilities: appoint a Data Protection Officer
- Data security management
- Data retention management
- Privacy by design and by default
- Data portability
YOUR GDPR PROCESS
- Record of processing activities
- Data breach detection processes
- Data protection impact assessments
- Intrusion testing
- Yearly review cycle